- Cryptography — Open Access Journal — published quarterly online by MDPI.
- Editorial Board Member of the Security, Privacy, and Authentication section of the Frontiers in Communications and Networks Journal.
Program committee member
- 15th - 17th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES). 2020 - 2022.
- 5th - 7th International Joint Conference on Electronic Voting. 2020 - 2022.
- 7th International Conference on Mathematics and Computing (ICMC). March 2021. Shibpur, India.
- 6th International Workshop on Socio-Technical Aspects in Security and Trust. December 2016. Los Angeles, California, US.
- 46th GI Jahrestagung / Workshop: Nutzerzentrierte Sicherheit. September, 2016. Klagenfurt, Austria.
- 5th International Conference on E-voting and Identity. September 2015. Bern, Switzerland.
- 9th - 12th International Conference on Internet Monitoring and Protection (ICIMP). 2013 - 2016.
- 43th GI Jahrestagung / Workshop: Elektronische Wahlen. September 2013. Koblenz, Germany.
- 1st International Workshop on Election Infrastructure Security (EIS 2022) (Subreviewer)
- Entropy - Open Access Journal - Special Issue: Swarms and Network Intelligence. Yaniv Altshuler, Camara Pereira, Eli David (Guest Editors). 2022.
- Elsevier Journal of Information Security and Applications. Anthony T.S. Ho (Editor-in-chief). 2021.
- Elsevier Government Information Quarterly. Robert Krimmer (Associate Editor). 2018, 2021-2022.
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. Karen Renaud (Associate Editor). 2016.
- 2nd Joint International Conference on Electronic Government and the Information Systems Perspective and International Conference on Electronic Democracy (EGOVIS & EDEM). 2013.
- Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing, Special Issue “Computer Algebra in Coding Theory and Cryptography (ACA 2012)”. E. Martinez-Moro, Iliya Bouyukliev, S. Bulygin (Guest Editors). 2012.
- Journal of Applied Sciences (Special Issue on Emerging Technologies in Information Security and Cryptography), 2022.
- Journal of Information Security and Applications (Special Issue on Electronic Voting), 2017.
Subject matter expert
- Subject matter expert for a study on the 2023 Social Security election as online voting - Virtual Interview. 2020. (Proof is available)
- Consulting of the Council of Europe to the revision of the Council of Europe Recommendations on legal, operational, and technical standards for e-voting. Straßburg, France. 2016. (Proof is available)
- External Expert Reviewer of the master thesis: Decentralized E-Voting on Android Devices Using Homomorphic Tallying. Berner Fachhochschule, Switzerland. 2014.
Organisator / Initiator
- Initiator and invited expert at Cybersecurity Day 2021 of East Side Fab. 2021. (Also Cybersecurity Day 2022)
- 44th GI Jahrestagung / Workshop: Elektronische Wahlen. September 2014. Stuttgart, Germany.